3-4 week turn around time. We make this ring to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones.
This is a slim, dainty, genuine diamond band that is made to order.
- 11 genuine clear ethically sourced sapphires
- 11 genuine, opaque black, ethically sourced diamonds
- 3 genuine, ethically sourced, ceylon blue sapphires
- 25 1.3mm stones total, wraps half way around the band or more.
- Dainty 1.7mm band
- Perfect as a wedding/anniversary band, or for stacking!
- Seen paired here with our Willow band
This ring is made to order. Please allow 1-3 weeks for shipment.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
Read why our diamonds are unique, and much less taxing on the earth
than only using "perfect" diamonds. We use eco-friendly si2 to i2 grade tiny sized diamonds in our rings unless otherwise stated. These are white clear sparkling diamonds with no black specks. Our desirable gray diamonds will contain beautiful natural black specks that gives them their deeper tone.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for tax or shipping costs.
Helpful info: Policies and Warranty Info
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information