To create your custom piece:
1. Choose your main diamond, sapphire or unique gemstone
2. Select a ring setting
If you want this unique stone, but are unsure of the jewelry design at this time, please consider purchasing before it sells. We temporarily hold the stone (2 weeks) while a ring setting is decided.
After your purchase please e-mail email@example.com for any questions or to get a digital mockup of your order. The process of desigining your setting, casting the metal and setting your stone typically takes 4-8 weeks
but is subject to change.
Type: Mined, Natural | Spinel
Hardness: 7-8/10 wear with care
- Shape: Cushion
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.98
Dimensions: 7.5mm (0.29inch") long x 7mm wide x 4.1mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Enchanting purple stone with gray undertones, giving it a cool, earthy tone. Some natural openings and inclusions are visible. One opening can be seen and felt on the top of the stone near the center. Nice glow within the gem and a bright reflective shimmer.
- Treatment: None
- Has a few very, very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural spinels, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: A trillion-cut clear white sapphire sits on either side of the center stone.
- 2.1mm wide band
- Sits 6.4mm (0.25") off the finger
- 14k solid white gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.5
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Is this stone is close to ideal or sold out? We offer custom stone sourcing for ring budgets over $6500 USD total. Let us know what to hunt for!
All of our stones are ethically & naturally sourced so there may be small openings, inclusions or other natural imperfections. These are characteristics that we embrace and they do not affect the durability.
When we list stones we assess and acknowledge these natural qualities as best as we can. By purchasing a Midwinter Co. stone you're aggreeing to embrace the imperfections with us.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.