Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 0.86
Dimensions: 5.84mm diameter x 3.94mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Stunning medium gray celestial diamond with unique black speckle inclusions throughout. A few semi-transparent areas allow for warm light to shimmer nicely within the stone.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: SG - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Accent stones: Two clusters sit on either side of the center stone to form an organic halo of white diamonds. One cluster is bigger than the other making this ring an asymmetrical beauty. The accents range in size from 0.8mm - 2.5mm.
- 1.6mm wide band
- Sits 6.6mm off the finger
- 14k solid rose gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-8 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom: Open to budgets $6,500+. Click here.
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: $50
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org