Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 3.12
Dimensions: 8.72mm diameter - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Semi-translucent gray sapphire with strong peachy hues. Nice clarity with multiple facets that give it a nice shimmer. There are few small, natural openings that can be seen in the photos but are not noticeable in person.
- Treatment: None
- Accent stones: Two clusters sit on either side of the center stone to form an organic halo of cognac diamonds. One cluster is bigger than the other making this ring an asymmetrical beauty. The accents range in size from 0.8mm - 2.5mm.
- 1.6mm wide band
- Sits 6.6mm (.26") off the finger
- 10k solid rose gold
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 7
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-8 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom: Open to budgets $6,500+. Click here.
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: $50
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org