This ring is one of a kind and ready to ship. Click here to see a video of this ring.
Shape/Cut: pear shape, brilliant cut
Carat weight: 1 carat
Color: Black with clear areas, clear areas will show the finger underneath
Dimension: 11.4mm long x 6.1mm wide
Clarity: 45%+ clarity, really nice translucency throughout, very shimmery | i3
- Ethically sourced
- Slim 1.3mm wide flat band
- 10k solid strong yellow gold
- Bezel set, rugged look
- Brushed matte finish
- The stones and settings all are low set for a low profile, safe ring.
- Sized to your size in 2-10 business days.
- Pairs nicely with a flat wedding band such as our Constance band.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: email@example.com
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)