Raindrop Teal Blue Diamond in 14k yellow gold - Ready to ship - One of a kind
This Raindrop ring was handmade in our studio and features a very unique teal rose cut diamond that is in a wide pear shape. This is a natural diamond, with treatment for it's color.
- Genuine, earth mined
- 1.6 carats
- Micro faceted
- Lovely translucency, mostly opaque
- Rose cut, flat bottom, does not sit up high, has a small point at the crown
- Enhanced to create teal color
- 7.2 wide x 7mm tall (the equivalent width of a 2.5 carat round diamond)
- Small natural opening that is hard to see with the naked eye.
- Solid 14k gold (unmarked, handmade in studio)
- ***Customize to 14k white or 14k rose gold for a $50 fee. When we do this, we can also face the stone to the side or add more prongs if interested!
- 1.3mm wide band
- 4 prongs
- Polished, but we can give this a brushed matte texture or hammered texture upon request in the cart notes.
This is the only piece we have like this, it is one of a kind. Once this sells, we can try and find something similar, but this untreated diamond is very unique. Learn more about our natural Celestial Diamonds.
This ring falls under our Custom Work policies.