Spinel Octagon in pale gray blue for Custom Work - Inventory Code SPO3
This purchase is for the gemstone that we will be making into your custom piece of jewelry.
When you purchase a setting with this stone, your total is for the completed piece. We get in touch with you with any questions or clarification we need, and please get in touch with us for the same. If you purchase just this stone, we will be in touch to discuss your setting options and will invoice you for the setting. Settings start at $280.
About these stone:
- Type: Natural Sapphire
- Quantity available: only 3 total, purchase is for 1
- Hardness level: 8 out of 10, durable
- Shape/Cut: Master hand cut in unique octagon
- Carat weight: .75ct
- Color: Bright light gray with pale blue and purple undertones
- Dimensions: 6mm
- Treatment: None
- Clarity: vs1, very clear.
- Video pending
- Notes: 20-40x zoom. Any small white 'dust' looking inclusions are unable to be noticed with the naked eye, and are a natural part of the gemstone. All three of these Spinel are 99% the same, although the angle and lighting may make them appear different in the photographs. We will choose one at random. In the settings, please look for settings that hold round gemstones.
*The purchase of this stone is an agreement to begin a custom piece with it, starting at an additional $280 for a simple setting, that you will be billed for once a decision is made. This is one of a kind, and the exact diamond you will receive. Please read our policies. Please inform is within 3 days if you wish to cancel this diamond order. You may immediately email us with screen shots, drawings, or other visual reference for your ring setting at MidwinterCo@gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions | Diamond information | Return/Exchange/Repair Policies