This ring is one of a kind and ready to size and ship.
- Type: Natural Sapphire
- Corundum is a stone that is sapphire or ruby, depending on which color you see. In purples and in some pinks, it's considered a sapphire. Rubies are when it is a deeper red. This stone is what you would like it to be.
Mohs hardness: 9/10. This is one of the most scratch and harm resistant of all gemstones. (Please note that diamonds are 400% stronger and more recommended.) Read more...
- Shape | Cut: Oval | Brilliant
- Carat weight: 1.26
Color: magenta with hints of red and subtle inclusions
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 6 mm
- Treatment: heat, standard.
- Clarity: i3
Our Veragene Setting
- Dainty 1.7mm wide band
- Six 2mm gray colorless celestial accent diamonds
- Solid 10k rose gold - we like 10k for its strength
VIDEO: Here is a video of this ring modeled on a size 5.5 finger.
This ring is a size 7 and will be sized to your size. Sizing will take 5-14 business days depending on our workload. Please order a size 7 if you would like it shipped next business day. We send each ring with a lovely gift box. You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase. Get in touch for any little thing.
Changing the metal tone is simple - leave a note in your cart about the change! Gold color changes are free. Upgrade from strong 10k to more saturated 14k gold is an additional $100 USD. Please allow 2-3 week turnaround for these changes, but making it perfect for you will be worth the wait!
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities.
We do not charge tax.
how we can guide help you and make you feel comfortable with your purchase.