Vintage Band with Raspberry Pear Shaped Rhodolite Garnet in 14K White and Yellow Gold - Ready to size and ship
Here at Midwinter Co., a passion we have is mining for perfectly designed antique jewelry. We often find beauties and repair, replace stones, upcycle pieces, and even give them new life with converting from one jewelry type to another. This sister branch of our business is called Midautumn, and has it's own set of policies including return/exchange, and warranties that you agree to when you make this purchase. Welcome to a Midautumn piece.
- 1.15 carat rhodolite garnet
- 8.5x5mm pear shape
- Brilliant cut
- Raspberry red
- Natural, ethically sourced
- Click here for a video. This ring is filmed in darker light to highlight its detail and brighter light to highlight its sparkle.
- Six pronged 14K white gold head
- 1.2-2mm wide band
- Recycled vintage band in 14k solid yellow gold
- Brushed matte finish
- Ethically sourced gold and stones
Note: This ring is ready to size and ship. It is one of a kind. Sizing will take 1-5 business days before shipment. If you would like to get it sized at your local jeweler instead, we can send faster, simply input size 6.5. We send with a lovely gift box.Get in touch for any little thing.
Request a FREE ring sizer
Warranty, Policies, and Returns/Exchange Info