- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Color and notes: Diamond is heavily speckled with a nice clarity that makes it sparkle even though it comes across black.
- Treatment: None
Celestial Diamond Chart Code: BC - (See Celestial Diamond Color & Clarity Chart)
- Has a few very tiny natural openings on the surface, normal for these natural diamonds, and is a natural character that we embrace. Price reflects this.
- Accent stones: three asymmetrical 1.2mm diamonds (one on one side and two on the other side of the band).
- 1.5mm wide band
- Sits 5.5mm off the finger
14k solid yellow gold
- Ring modeled on size 6 finger
- Ring is currently a size 7, but can be sized to your size.
This ring requires a contoured wedding band.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)