- Type: Mined, Natural Imperial Zircon (natural stone)
- Hardness: 7.5/10, wear with care
- Shape: Oval
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 1.11 carat
Dimensions: 4.8mm (~.19") high x 7mm wide x 3.4mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: deep champagne brown with golden undertones.
- Slim 1.5mm hammered band
10k solid yellow gold - we like 10k for its strength. Get in touch if you prefer a different metal after your purchase, and we will switch it to 10k rose or 10k white for free (please allow 3 weeks for the work). We can upgrade to 14k or platinum upon request.
- Sits 5.1mm (~.2") off the finger
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 6.75
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: email@example.com
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)