How do I get her ring size?
- Snag a FREE RING SIZER from us, within the usa.
- Or, download and print our ring sizer - Click here! - Make sure you compare on printed 8.5x11 inch paper only, not by comparing on the screen.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size: 1. At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.) 2. Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- Go to a local jeweler and ask to be sized.
- If she has a ring she wears on that finger, you can playfully ask to see it and put it on a finger of yours, and later size your finger in that spot / that finger.
- You can ask her friends/sisters if they know!
- You can ask her sister/friends if they can work ring size into a natural conversation, if sizes are a pretty normal thing to discuss.
- You can ask her sister/friend to get her to write down all her sizes, say if they wanted to get a gift for her and surprise her. (I.e.:Top size, pants size, finger size, favorite length necklace size, shoe size.)
If you’re absolutely clueless, we will size it to the ‘average’ US 7, and that way, it won’t be too much trouble to size up or down. We resize the first time for free.
How to convert your ring size to USA sizing - If you know your size in different sizing, or have a measurement, see this page to convert to US sizing - http://www.ringsizes.co
Get your ring resized:
We resize your ring that we made for the first resize at a flat fee of $5 + shipping back to you. Read more about getting your ring sized here.