How do I get her ring size?
- Snag a FREE RING SIZER from us, within the usa.
- Or, download and print our ring sizer - Click here! - Make sure you compare on printed 8.5x11 inch paper only, not by comparing on the screen.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results measure your finger size: 1. At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.) 2. Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- Go to a local jeweler and ask to be sized.
- If she has a ring she wears on that finger, you can playfully ask to see it and put it on a finger of yours, and later size your finger in that spot / that finger.
- You can ask her friends/sisters if they know!
- You can ask her sister/friends if they can work ring size into a natural conversation, if sizes are a pretty normal thing to discuss.
- You can ask her sister/friend to get her to write down all her sizes, say if they wanted to get a gift for her and surprise her. (I.e.:Top size, pants size, finger size, favorite length necklace size, shoe size.)