4-6 week turn around time. We make this ring to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones.
•Note: Any inclusions and natural openings seen here are 20-40x zoom. Pricing reflects the stone’s unique characters. This stone is modeled in a stone holder on a size 5.5 finger.
- Type: Natural Sunstone
- Hardness: 7/10 wear with care, not best for long term wear, a softer stone
- Shape | Cut: Hexagon | Brilliant
- Carat weight: 0.95 carat estimated. We purchase these based on 6mm diameter size, very slight differences in their depth could range from .90 - 1.0 carat total.
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 3.8 mm
Color & Clarity Code: VS, not fitting for diamond scale - (See chart)
- Each stone is unique. The Sunstone set in the ring you receive will have different markings from the stone shown in the pictures.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
Read why our diamonds are unique, and much less taxing on the earth
than only using "perfect" diamonds. We use eco-friendly si2 to i2 grade tiny sized diamonds in our rings unless otherwise stated. These are white clear sparkling diamonds with no black specks. Our desirable gray diamonds will contain beautiful natural black specks that gives them their deeper tone.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for shipping costs.
Helpful info: Policies and Warranty Info
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information