We make this piece to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones. This process typically takes 3-5 weeks.
•Note: Any inclusions and natural openings seen here are 20-40x zoom. Pricing reflects the stone’s unique characters. This stone is modeled in a stone holder on a size 5.5 finger.
- Type: Natural Sunstone
- Hardness: 7/10 wear with care, not best for long term wear, a softer stone
- Shape | Cut: Hexagon | Brilliant
- Carat weight: 2.03 carat estimated.
We purchase these based on 8mm diameter size, very slight differences in their depth could range from 1.95-2.05 carat total.
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 5.4 mm
Color & Clarity Code: VS, not fitting for traditional scale - (See chart)
- Each stone is unique. The Sunstone set in the ring you receive will have different markings from the stone shown in the pictures.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for shipping costs.
Helpful info: Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond Info
| Return Policies
| Warranty Info