A dendritic white opal with natural black plumes in the form of ferns, trees, branches, and spots, hand set in a freeform 4 prong ring. These are made to order in your custom size and metal.
In the note at checkout please list which gold you would like (14k Rose Gold, 14k Yellow Gold, 14k White Gold)
- Dendritic Opal is a form of common Opal that has dark dendritic, tubular or orbicular markings within the base Opal, which can be composed of Manganese.
- We love every one of these stones we are offering, no stone is any more beautiful than the next.
- 8x6mm pear shape, set sideways but we can face it north/south upon request during checkout.
- When you purchase in solid 14k gold, are given the opportunity to pick your gold. Please email us at MidwinterCo@gmail.com after your purchase.
- 1.5mm wide band, 1mm prongs
- Solid 14k gold options
- Stone sits on the band, which makes it perfect for stacking with other rings.
Return / Exchange
Unavailable. This ring is custom made to your specifications and is considered a custom piece.
This piece is made to your specifications after you order. Please allow 4-6 weeks to make before shipment.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-8 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom: Open to budgets $6,500+. Click here.
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Return this item back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120 (This fee is waived if upgrading with a piece that is over $1k USD original order.)
- Exchange available upon return, no fee.
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org