A dendritic white opal with natural black plumes in the form of ferns, trees, branches, and spots, hand set in a freeform 4 prong ring. These are made to order in your custom size and metal.
- Dendritic Opal is a form of common Opal that has dark dendritic, tubular or orbicular markings within the base Opal, which can be composed of Manganese.
- We love every one of these stones we are offering, no stone is any more beautiful than the next.
- 8x6mm pear shape, set sideways but we can face it north/south upon request during checkout.
- When you purchase in solid 14k gold, are given the opportunity to pick your opal. Please email us at MidwinterCo@gmail.com after your purchase.
- 1.5mm wide band, 1mm prongs
- Sterling Silver, 14k gold fill, or solid 14k gold options
- Stone sits on the band, which makes it perfect for stacking with other rings.
Changing the metal tone is simple - leave a note in your cart about the change! Gold color changes are free. Upgrade from strong 10k to more saturated 14k gold is an additional $100 USD. Please allow 2-3 week turnaround for these changes, but making it perfect for you will be worth the wait!
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities.
We do not charge tax.
how we can guide help you and make you feel comfortable with your purchase.