A dendritic white opal with natural black plumes in the form of ferns, trees, branches, and spots, hand set in a freeform 4 prong ring. These are made to order in your custom size and metal.
In the note at checkout please list which gold you would like (14k Rose Gold, 14k Yellow Gold, 14k White Gold)
- Dendritic Opal is a form of common Opal that has dark dendritic, tubular or orbicular markings within the base Opal, which can be composed of Manganese.
- We love every one of these stones we are offering, no stone is any more beautiful than the next.
- 8x6mm pear shape, set sideways but we can face it north/south upon request during checkout.
- When you purchase in solid 14k gold, are given the opportunity to pick your gold. Please email us at MidwinterCo@gmail.com after your purchase.
- 1.5mm wide band, 1mm prongs
- Solid 14k gold options
- Stone sits on the band, which makes it perfect for stacking with other rings.
Return / Exchange
Unavailable. This ring is custom made to your specifications and is considered a custom piece.
This piece is made to your specifications after you order. Please allow 2-3 weeks to make before shipment.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
We can change the metal color: rose, yellow, or white gold. 2-3 week wait for changes. Use the notes box in cart to inform us of your request for metal change.
Warranty & More Info
- Read our warranty information, return/exchange info, and more.
- Shipping is free with insurance, worldwide.
- This will come in a lovely gift box.
- 10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities.
- This item has an included warranty (click for more info
- We also offer an upgraded jewelry care plan for (click and add to your cart:) A LIFETIME