A dendritic white opal with natural black plumes in the form of ferns, trees, branches, and spots, hand set in a freeform 4 prong ring. These are made to order in your custom size and metal.
- Dendritic Opal is a form of common Opal that has dark dendritic, tubular or orbicular markings within the base Opal, which can be composed of Manganese.
- We love every one of these stones we are offering, no stone is any more beautiful than the next.
- 8x6mm pear shape, set sideways but we can face it north/south upon request during checkout.
- When you purchase in solid 14k gold, are given the opportunity to pick your opal. Please email us at MidwinterCo@gmail.com after your purchase.
- 1.5mm wide band, 1mm prongs
- Sterling Silver, 14k gold fill, or solid 14k gold options
- Stone sits on the band, which makes it perfect for stacking with other rings.
Not on point? Let's create something custom.
Need help visualizing a diamond with a setting? Request a mockup.
Shipping is FREE worldwide - insured + tracked. Learn more...
Please make sure you understand our Midwinter Co. product policies.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. Pssst
We do not charge tax. Click here to let us know
how we can guide help you and make you feel comfortable with your purchase.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information
| Return/Exchange/Repair Policies