Type: Mined, Natural | Moss Agate
- Hardness: 6.5-7/10 - Wear with care.
- Shape: Pear
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: Between 1.90 - 2.15 Carats
Dimensions: 10mm long x 8mm wide - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Light green with beautiful dark green smokey swirls throughout. Each stone has unique markings and will differ from the ones pictured. Please get in touch if you would like to pick your stone.
- Treatment: None
- Accent stones: A cluster of three 1.9mm clear diamonds sit on either side of the center stone.
- Tapers from 1.2mm-2.7mm wide band
- Sits 6.4mm (.35") off the finger
- 14k solid yellow, white, or rose gold.
This ring takes 4-6 weeks to make.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: email@example.com
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)