We make this piece to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones. This process typically takes 3-5 weeks.
- Type: Spinel
Hardness: 7/10 wear with care
- Shape: Oval
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Dimensions: 7mm long x 5mm wide
- Color and Notes: Light blue stone with subtle gray undertones. Nice clarity that creates a bright sparkle within the stone.
- Since each of our stones are one-of-a-kind, color may vary slightly from what’s pictured.
- Accent stones: One rose-cut, 3mm round white diamond, two brilliant cut, 2.5mm white diamonds & two brilliant cut, 2mm round blue spinels.
- 1.6mm wide band
- Very low set. Sits 3mm off the finger
Pictured ring is a size 7 modeled on a size 6
The standard production time for made to order pieces is 3-5 weeks, but is subject to change
Return / Exchange
Unavailable. This ring is custom-made to your specifications and is considered a custom piece.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for shipping costs.
Helpful info: Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond Info
| Return Policies
| Warranty Info