*We do not sell this setting without a center stone, and this is not your completed ring price. This listing is to be purchased with a center stone of your choice, to create your unique ring. Please make sure you read our custom work policies.
Set prongs with a trio of diamonds on each side. This setting takes all shaped stones and sizes in the stones offered in the link above. Photos included are examples of finished work of this piece. Please also see the digital renderings of this style.
- Made for your main stone of choice. Setting holds round, pear, hexagon, cushion, emerald, marquise, oval, or square in brilliant or rose cut. Please pick one here or e-mail us for more stock options.
- Accent stone options: White natural Diamonds in two clarities i2 and v2, Treated natural black opaque diamonds, Natural Emerald in A quality, Natural Sapphire in A quality, Natural Ruby in A quality, or man-made moissanite.
- Casted in platinum, or 10k, 14k, in white rose or yellow.
- Any additional customizations upon request require $400 fee for time + new mold.
- Casting and setting time: 2 to 3 weeks.
- 1.7mm band
- Size of your choice. Please leave this information in the notes box at checkout. If you do not have the same, just let us know that you'll get that to us soon after your purchase for timely completion.
- Click here to see more examples of completed Veragene.
Frequently Asked Questions | Diamond information | Return/Exchange/Repair Policies