Semi-annnual Stock Sale Information:
This piece is on sale without any design changes. Note that if we size this ring, it will be considered a customization and is final sale. Sale products can only be returned for store credit.
Type: Mined, Natural | Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape: Pear
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: 6.21
Dimensions: 13.55mm (.53") long x 8.95mm wide x 6.7mm deep - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Soft teal color with golden tones that are exemplified by the transparency of the stone which allows the gold from the band to shine through. Pockets of deeper blue and warm green mix together, giving the stone an earthy tone. Nice clarity with a bright white sparkle.
- Treatment: None
- Accent stones: a halo comprised of five 2.5mm x 1.25mm baguette diamonds and sixteen 1.5mm round diamonds surrounds the center stone
- 1.55mm wide band
- Sits 8mm (.31") off the finger
- 14k solid rose gold
- We can upgrade to platinum upon request.
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 8
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.
Envisioning something? Create something custom instead!
Want to see this ring in person? Schedule an appointment to visit us.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond Info
| Return Policies
| Warranty Info