We make this piece to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones. This process typically takes 3-5 weeks.
A genuine faceted Rutilated Quartz is ready to be cast in an Emma setting of your choice. Hand-pick the quartz you adore most! In the notes at checkout, please let us know your metal choice (14k white, yellow, or rose gold). The Emma ring is shown here with our Constance band with gray diamonds.
- Genuine Tourmalinated Quartz
- Clear with many rutiles (natural black needle-like inclusions), natural openings due to the rutile may be seen
- 7/10 Mohs Hardness, wear with care
- Faceted and shimmery
- If it is 'unavailable' it has sold, but please come back soon, as more will be added.
- 6s are 6mm, 7s are 7mm, 8s are 8mm
Our Emma Setting:
- 14k solid gold in rose, yellow, or white
- 1.9mm slim band
- 4 prongs with pointed prong tips - we can round the tips out if desired; please leave a note upon checkout.
Return / Exchange
Unavailable. This ring is custom made to your specifications and is considered a custom piece.
This piece is made to your specifications after you order. Please allow 4-6 weeks to make before shipment.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Please note our products are photographed in studio lighting with a macro lens on a professional camera. While we do our best to capture the truest image of our products, colors, size & lightness may vary.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for shipping costs.
Helpful info: Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond Info
| Return Policies
| Warranty Info