3-4 week turn around time. We make this ring to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones.
Type: Mined, Natural | Celestial Diamond
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: ~.25 ct
Dimensions: ~ 4mm (.15") diameter - (Printable Gem Size Chart - go by the diameter in mm)
- Color and notes: Select a light celestial, a medium celestial, or a dark celestial main diamond. Each will be hand selected for their color and clarity to be similar to the stones shown. Email for further options for customization.
- The rings shown have sold, and those exact diamonds are no longer available.
Baby Orion Setting
- Seven accent diamonds, 1.5-2mm wide
- 1.5mm wide band
- Sits 3.6mm (.14") off the finger
- 14k solid gold of your choice
- Pictured here in 14k Champagne Gold - a tone in between yellow and rose!
Return / Exchange
Unavailable. This ring is custom made to your specifications and is considered a custom piece.
This piece is made to your specifications after you order. Please allow 2-3 weeks to make before shipment.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
Read why our diamonds are unique, and much less taxing on the earth
than only using "perfect" diamonds. We use eco-friendly si2 to i2 grade tiny sized diamonds in our rings unless otherwise stated. These are white clear sparkling diamonds with no black specks. Our desirable gray diamonds will contain beautiful natural black specks that gives them their deeper tone.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for shipping costs.
Helpful info: Policies and Warranty Info
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information