Shipping is FREE worldwide - insured + tracked. Learn more...
This one-of-a-kind ring is ready to size and ship.
- Natural Sapphire
- Ethically sourced
- Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant
- Carat weight: .65 carat
- Color: many shades of blues, teals, and greens. This is a slightly color-changing Sapphire and can appear a warmer blue in incandescent light.
- Diameter: 5.5mm
- Clarity: vvs clarity, extremely shimmery and clear
Our Geraldine Setting
- Solid 10k rose gold - we like 10k for its strength
- 2mm wide band
- Top measures 12.1x8.6mm and sits low, about 5mm off the hand
- Six 1.2 - 1.3mm round i1 genuine diamond
- Six 2.25 x 1.25mm baguette i1 genuine diamonds
- Ethically sourced diamonds and gold
Note: This ring is ready to size and ship in a size 7.5. It is one of a kind. Sizing will take 5-10 business days before shipment. If you would like to get it sized at your local jeweler instead, we can send faster, please simply input size 7.5. We send with a lovely gift box. You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase. Get in touch for any little thing.
Request a free ring sizer.
Please make sure you understand our Midwinter Co. product policies.
We are a super small business by a husband and wife team. 10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. Pssst
We do not charge tax. Click here to let us know
how we can guide help you and make you feel comfortable with your purchase. Feel free to check out the reviews.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information
| Return/Exchange/Repair Policies