This one-of-a-kind ring is ready to size and ship. Click here to see a video of this ring.
- Natural Sapphire
- Ethically sourced
- Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant
- Carat weight: .65 carat
- Color: many shades of blues, teals, and greens. This is a slightly color-changing Sapphire and can appear a warmer blue in incandescent light.
- Diameter: 5.5mm
- Clarity: vvs clarity, extremely shimmery and clear
Our Geraldine Setting
- Solid 10k rose gold - we like 10k for its strength
- 2mm wide band
- Top measures 12.1x8.6mm and sits low, about 5mm off the hand
- Six 1.2 - 1.3mm round i1 genuine diamond
- Six 2.25 x 1.25mm baguette i1 genuine diamonds
- Ethically sourced diamonds and gold
Note: This ring is ready to size and ship in a size 7.5. It is one of a kind. Sizing will take 5-10 business days before shipment. If you would like to get it sized at your local jeweler instead, we can send faster, please simply input size 7.5. We send with a lovely gift box. You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase. Get in touch for any little thing.
We can change the metal color: rose, yellow, or white gold. 2-3 week wait for changes. Use the notes box in cart to inform us of your request for metal change.
Warranty & More Info
- Read our warranty information, return/exchange info, and more.
- Shipping is free with insurance, worldwide.
- This will come in a lovely gift box.
- 10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities.
- We do not charge tax.
- This item has an included warranty (click for more info
- We also offer an upgraded jewelry care plan for (click and add to your cart:) A LIFETIME