- Type: Mined, Natural Diamond
- Certified?: Yes, IGL Certification, with stone appraisal (Stone appraised at $8565 replacement value)
- Hardness: 10/10, hardest natural mineral on earth
- Color: Light gray/brown with nice misty overall tone within.
- Clarity: VS1/VS2 - rare clarity, clean to the naked eye
Our Minnie Setting
- Twenty-two 2mm natural white diamonds, ~5/8 ct
- 2.5mm wide band
- 10k solid rose gold
- Can be worn with a flat or contoured band
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 7
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Midwinter Co. offers return / exchange with the following arrangement:
- Item purchased as the metal and size that we have pre-made and pre-sized, (see size in listing information.)
- Item is in the mail back to us within a 1 week (7 day) window from the day it was received.
- Return fee: $120
- Exchange fee: currently waived until 10/01/2021
- You use our shipping label that we will send to you with proper insurance and signature confirmation.
- Email to start your return/exchange: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-stock ring, not sized:
2-5 business days until shipment
- In-stock ring, sized to your size
(customized): 7-16 business days until shipment
- Chosen stone + Chosen setting:
4-9 weeks until shipment
- Completely custom:
(Closed books, not accepting custom at this time.)