- Type: Natural Sapphire
Hardness: 9/10, hardest of colored gems
- Shape | Cut: Pear | Brilliant
- Carat weight: 1.78
Color: Deep peacock - a shade of teal with blue and green undertones
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.4 x 4.4 mm
- Treatment: heat-treated, standard in the industry
- Clarity: si1, eye-clean
Note: Any inclusions and natural openings seen here are 20-40x zoom.
- Low-set. This setting gives only the height needed to show the translucency of the sapphire.
- Slightly tapered shoulders
- 3 prongs
- 14k solid rose gold
- Slim 1.7mm band
Return / Exchange
This ring is only available for return/exchange when ordered as:
- Size that it is currently - US Size 5
- Make no changes/requests in the notes box at checkout.
Any customization will disqualify it from being returned.
Sizing is considered customization and will take 5-14 business days before shipment. We can ship this item out within 1-2 business days if no customization is needed.
You agree to our standard jewelry policies when you make a purchase.
Get in touch for any little thing.
Not on point? Let's create something custom.
Need help visualizing a diamond with a setting? Request a mockup.
Shipping is FREE worldwide - insured + tracked.
Please make sure you understand our Midwinter Co. product policies.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. Click here to let us know
how we can guide help you and make you feel comfortable with your purchase.
Helpful info:Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information
| Return/Exchange/Repair Policies