3-4 week turn around time. We make this ring to-order. After your purchase we begin the process of casting your metal, finishing the metal to the right size and texture, and setting the stones.
This ring is one of a kind and ready to size and ship.
- Shape | Cut: Round | Brilliant Cut
- Carat weight: .35-.44 carat
- Color: clear gray with black inclusions. We choose these to match the main photo, but if you would like a lighter tone center diamond, please let us know in the notes box within your online cart.
- Clarity: faceted, very shimmery | i3
- Note: Any inclusions and natural openings seen here are 20-40x zoom.
Our Ethel Setting
- Halo comprised of eight antique-looking rose-cut & eye-clean white diamonds
- Milgrain dotted accent around the halo
- Slim 1.7mm wide band
Stone & Metal Info:
All of our jewelry is made with ethically sourced and eco-friendly natural earth mined stones. We use recycled metals. (Moissanite optional.)
Read why our diamonds are unique, and much less taxing on the earth
than only using "perfect" diamonds. We use eco-friendly si2 to i2 grade tiny sized diamonds in our rings unless otherwise stated. These are white clear sparkling diamonds with no black specks. Our desirable gray diamonds will contain beautiful natural black specks that gives them their deeper tone.
10% or more of the proceeds are donated to trusted charities. We do not charge for tax or shipping costs.
Helpful info: Policies and Warranty Info
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Diamond information